- All classes are open to anyone, including both adults and juniors unless otherwise stated.
- All exhibits must belong to the exhibitor
- Craft and photographic entries must be less than two years old. Photographs must have been taken by the exhibitor but may have been processed professionally
- Pot plants must have been owned for a minimum of 6 months
- The village hall will be open from 9.00 am on the morning of the show to issue entry cards and receive exhibits. Cards should be placed face down on/or in front of the exhibit before judging starts
- All exhibits MUST be staged by 10.45 am when the hall will be closed for judging.
- The decision of the committee on rules or protests will be final.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the judges. The judges’ preference will be for quality. Size and limitations will be strictly applied.
- The cups and trophies remain the sole property of the village show committee or its successors. They are held for one year only and are the responsibility of the recipients until returned to a committee member no later than one week before the following year’s show
- Points: The award of points will be as follows: First: 5 points Second: 3 points Third: 2 points
- Entry fees Adult classes: 30p Junior classes: 10p
- Prize money: Prize money will be awarded as follows: First: 50p Second: 30p Third: 20p
- Please assist the committee by submitting entries as early as possible. We will confirm the process for hard copy entries nearer the show. For now, please email forms to: email@example.com Entries on the day may be admitted subject to space.
Exhibits can be collected after the presentations and must be removed by 5.15pm, on the day of the show. Any uncollected items will be held for 7 days. Please contact the secretary if you wish to arrange to collect an item after the show closes. Any uncollected items after this date cannot be returned.
All exhibits are shown at the owners’ risk. The committee accepts no liability for loss or damage